BELLUS is looking for some good agents in the Grand Rapids area. Take control of your career (Agents looking for remote work are welcome).
BELLUS is a different type of brokerage. Our agents have the benefit of legal expertise by utilizing attorneys available to answer questions for commercial clients. It is our expectation that agents work harder when they are on a path to partial ownership. We also believe in giving agents greater than normal commission splits and recognition for good performance. We are looking for the following:
Type of Agent:
BELLUS is looking for someone who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. The new agent chosen will enjoy meeting new people, generating leads, helping business people to accomplish their goals, maximizing time by working smarter rather than harder, and getting deals closed. An optimistic personality, professional demeanor, and desire to succeed is necessary.
A big part of this role will be business development. In exchange for the higher than normal commission split, the agent will be expected to help BELLUS create awareness of its brand in addition to generating new leads for the agent. In our business model, BELLUS succeeds when its agents succeed. This position includes the following:
- Calls to businesses and individuals that may buy or sell
- Following up with leads and clients
- Maintaining a database of leads and clients with task tracking protocol
- Preparation of seller/buyer agency documents
- Preparation of forms required to consummate sale
- Work closely with BELLUS attorney for deals that require legal input
- Make referrals to sister company
- Follow up, follow up, follow up
- Track & Maintain CE for relicensure (Some classes reimbursed)
Required Work Experience & Education
- Active Michigan Real Estate License required
- Minimum of 2 years actively practicing as a commercial real estate agent is desired
- Previous sales and marketing experience in another field may account for 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Business development experience preferred
- A finance/investment, taxation, or business administration background is highly desired but not required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Property research using online databases
- Basic high school level math skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new tech related to real estate sales
BELLUS is transparent. Agents start with a high split, unlike many other offices, along with other incentives, including the opportunity to ultimately keep the full commission. We also provide a space within which to meet clients with no desk fees. Details provided at the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, Remote
Please submit a resume and answer the following questions in your cover letter.
- How many years of Real Estate Sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Michigan Real Estate sales person?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in Grand Rapids, MI 49503?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak English?